Product Manager is responsible for development and effective management and enhancement of all entrusted products and their marketing mix (product parameters and process, price, promotions and place) and formulating and achieving product’s strategic and financial objectives (budget, sales plan, profitability, product KPI’s, CBA, etc.).
- Use knowledge of the market, competitors, target customers and sales channels, identifies and develops on-going market insight, unique entrusted products’ proposition with clear differentiators from the competitors.
- Define, monitor and manage entrusted products’ profitability, KPIs, NPS and reporting.
- Initiate customers, competitors and market researches with cooperation with Marketing team to adjust entrusted products (parameters, pricing, processes, systems, etc.) via aligned market and competitors’ development, voice of customer (VOC), voice of sales (VOS), etc. strategy
- Provide technical help desk/support service to other relevant company departments, to partners and customers. Address and solve all issues and complaints related to entrusted products.
- Cooperate with Commercial, Risk, Operations and IT Departments to manage project implementation in methods and approach to deliver credit offers, credit initiation and lending capabilities to potential and existing customers
- Monitor end-to-end entrusted products’ processes, identify and initiate improvements/ simplifications in processes in cooperation with other relevant internal departments and/or external partners.
- Initiate and cooperate with Marketing team and CRM team on preparation of marketing and CRM campaigns for entrusted products, incl. internal and external communication (preparation of campaign briefs – target customers’ definition, main benefits, differentiators from competitors, etc.) and marketing materials (like leaflets, posters, direct mails, etc.), on update of entrusted products information on company, partners and public websites, social networks, etc.
- Initiate and cooperate with Tele/Sales Training team on preparation of trainers (train the trainer approach), training materials, training courses and sales tools, etc.
- Planning skills, proven track record in successful Loan products defining, planning, launching and management
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,...)
- Ability to use and simplify complex information/data and various metrics to set-up and develop products with an informed and factual business case
- University Degree (Marketing, Economics & Finance or Banking or relevant majors)
- Fluent English communication
- Ability to interpret regulatory requirements and application to products and processes
- 2-3 years’ experience in senior product development position in a Consumer Finance company/ Bank/ Fintech Company ...
- Project Management skills
13th Salary Fixed and KPI Bonus.
PTI Health Care for employees
15 Annual Leaves
|Ngôn ngữ của hồ sơ:||Bất kỳ|
|Cập nhật gần đây lúc:||2022-08-19 22:12:04|
Nếu bạn thấy rằng tin tuyển dụng này không đúng hoặc có một trong các dấu hiệu lừa đảo: yêu cầu nộp tiền phỏng vấn, phí giữ chỗ, phí đồng phục ...Báo cáo tin tuyển dụng
Báo cáo thành công
Cám ơn bạn đã báo cáo tin tuyển dụng. Chúng tôi đã ghi nhận trên hệ thống. Quản trị viên sẽ kiểm tra lại tiêu chuẩn hiển thị của tin tuyển dụng tới cộng đồng.